Installing UserGuiding on your web platform or site requires access to its source code.
You won’t be changing anything. The UserGuiding Container Code just has to be inserted into the head section. If you’re uncomfortable with this, consult your nearest friendly developer.
Alternatively, you can also Install UserGuiding with Google's Tag Manager. To learn how to, check out This Article.
Otherwise, let’s begin!
- Head to your UserGuiding panel.
- Open Settings, here find Containers Tab and click.
- You will see a ready to use, Default Container.
- Click Show and copy or email your container to a friendly developer.
Important: Don't forget to give a cookie to your friend afterward. 🍪
- Once you complete installation, you will see a blue checkmark under Code Embedding status.
- To install UserGuiding on different web applications or sites, here you can also create a new container and use that one.
Hint💡: Naming different containers based on domains that you are going to use them for would be handy.
Once the installation is completed, you can publish your guides and other UserGuiding contents live, start showing them to your end-users.