In the Panel, under the Content section, there is a Hotspots tab. Here, you can find every hotspot group you've created in the list view.
Just click on the Settings icon of any group and carry on to:
- Edit the title and status of activation,
- Define the target page URL via Targeting so that your hotspot group appears on that page.
- Define a specific user segment for the hotspot group via Segmentation.
- Edit its container preference.
- Finally, choose the Activate option under the Status header for the hotspots to become visible to your end-users once they arrive at the targeted URL.
Again, in the Panel, under the Content section, there is a Hotspots tab. In here, you can directly click on the Hotspot Group that you want to structure and manage. Click on EDIT and your webpage will open in a new window with UserGuiding's Extension.