Just click on the Settings icon of any group and carry on to:
- Edit the title and change its status to active or inactive
- Define the target page URL via Targeting so that your hotspot group can be displayed on any page(s) you want.
- Define a specific user segment for the hotspot group so that your hotspot group can be displayed for any particular user group you want.
- Edit its container preference.
- Finally, choose the Activate option under the Status header for the hotspots to become visible to your end-users once they arrive at the targeted URL.
If you want to edit hotspots of any hotspot group, find its name in the Panel > Content > Hotspots and click on Open in extension so your webpage will open in a new window with UserGuiding's Extension working.