What are Onboarding Checklists?
Onboarding checklists are help widgets holding a group of guides together. Their contents might differ between items required, or points to be considered, or reminders of actions which end users are expected to take, but unify in purpose:
Anytime a new user arrives to your platform, they can interact with your product efficiently and experience a wholesome onboarding.
How to create an Onboarding Checklist?
Check out the following steps, you will learn how to create your first Checklist in no time!
- The first thing you should do is to log in to your UserGuiding Account.
- Once you've arrived in the Panel, under the Content section, you will find Checklists tab, click on it.
- Then, find the +NEW CHECKLIST button and click on.
- Next, name and describe your new Checklist.
- Then, choose its container by using the dropdown menu.
- Always remember, it is important that the Checklist is in the same container with its Guides.
- Next, you can add Guides of your preference via Guides in the Checklist subsection near the end of page, and continue with "Managing Onboarding Checklists" article.
Managing Onboarding Checklists