In your Dashboard, under the Content section, there is Checklists tab. In here, you can find each Checklist you've created so far in list view.
Just choose the one that you want to manage, customize or edit and carry on to:
- Edit its title and subtitle,
- Define its container by using the dropdown menu.
- And always remember, a Checklist should be in the same container with its Guides.
- Choose its format as Checklist. Otherwise you prefer Default which is for Help Center.
- If you want to unlock checklist items in order, choose that option.
- Enable the search function in order to help end users find the guides readily.
- Design your checklist by favor of diverse Color and Font selection.
- Customize your Launcher by editing its background color, image, size and positioning.
- Define the target page URL on which the Checklist is displayed via Targeting.
- Add Guides to the Checklist and if you want, you can Create Goals for them too.
- If you don't add any goal, checklist items will be considered as completed once they are seen by the end user.
- Don't forget to check if the selected guides are set to custom trigger.
- Identify a specific user segment for the Checklist via Segmentation.
- Finally, choose the Activate option under the Status header for the Checklist to become visible to your end users once they arrive at the targeted URL.
Creating Onboarding Checklists