In panel.userguiding.com, under the Content section, there is Checklists tab, click on it. Here, you can find each Help Center and Checklist you've created so far in the list view. Also, you can proceed with creating new ones.
If you want to make changes upon an existing Help Center, click on its name, or on the gear icon of the same row to go to its settings page. Here, you can;
- Change its name
- Change its status from inactive to active and vice versa.
- Continue with the Help Center format.
- Enable the search function in order to help end-users find the guides readily.
- Edit its title and subtitle.
- Change its container by using the dropdown menu.
Important: A Help Center should be in the same container as its Guides.
- Add new guides into it or drop the existing ones.
Important: Don't forget to check if the selected guides are set to custom trigger since triggering guides from a Help Center is a custom triggering method.
- Next, define targeting page(s) for the Help Center to decide on which pages you want it to be visible.
- Then choose the user segment who can see the Help Center.
- Change the appearance of your Help Center starting from the primary and secondary color settings.
- Next, set a custom font for its content. To learn how to set a custom font, check this article out.
Important: We position a Help Center on the page through its launcher.
- Lastly, the launcher image, color, size, and position all can be re-designed and previewed on this point.
To learn how to use the proper image settings for your Help Center Launcher, check this article out.
- You should control the final look of your Help Center before making it live.
- Then, choose the Activate option under the Status header, save it and publish it on your platform by clicking on the Green Publish Changes button on the right top.
Creating Help Centers