Check out the following steps, you will learn how to create your first NPS Survey in no time!
- The first thing you should do is to log in to your UserGuiding Account.
- Once you've arrived in the Panel, under the Content section, you will find NPS tab, click on it.
- There it is the template survey that is provided by UserGuiding.
- Next, click on the Settings and basically you can choose a container for your Survey, change its status to active, and start using it with the default setting.
In this case:
Survey Question: How likely are you to recommend this product to a friend or colleague?
Feedback Question: Why did you choose that score?
However, if you want to prepare your NPS Survey from scratch, here are the steps you should consider from top to bottom:
- Edit your NPS Survey's name.
- Set a container, in which you would like to place the survey.
- First, edit NPS Survey Question, and then the NPS Feedback Question.
- Latter is optional, in case you'd like to collect written feedback.
- Then, you can rewrite the rating scale texts from lowest to highest.
- In order to specify on which page the survey appear before your end users, define a target page url and set a rule.
- Remember, you can designate multiple targets for your survey.
- After that, you can define a specific user segment for your survey via Custom Segmentation.
- Proceed by setting the Appearance settings whether you want to ask in-the-moment feedback or collect it sometime after an end user has had an experience with your service. Learn more about Appearance Settings.
- Then, choose the percentage of the users that will be sampled. Learn more about Sample Settings.
- Select any primary and secondary color for the theme, and Preview the final state of your survey.
- If you are satisfied with the result, to make the survey visible for your end users, visit the top of the page and change its status to Active.
- Save the changes you've made and start collecting your customes' feedback as it is the key to understanding the future success of your company.