In this article, you will read about Guides and which ways they can be utilized inside web applications.
What are Guides?
Guides are aforethought user experiences. As the name implies, they provide guidance to end-users throughout any experience that you provide within your web application.
If you need tips and tricks for designing a powerful onboarding experience, check out: Best Practices
How to utilize Guides?
Guides support, educate, and inform end-users in your web application trying to discover, understand, and tamper the solutions offered by you.
They shorten the distance between a customer and their Aha! moment. You can use them to:
- Acclimatize new users with your web application.
- Provide 7/24 interactive support within your platform.
- Navigate and keep track of end-user experience.
- Reinforce new features and overall product adoption
- Make marketing announcements and run campaigns.