‘Tooltip’ enables you to highlight a specific item in your product. With a tooltip, you can point out a UI element and make a statement about it. In this article, we will show you how to select multiple HTML elements while creating a tooltip step for your guide.
How to select an area having multiple elements?
- Click on Tooltip and create from scratch or select a template.
- Position your cursor upon any of the elements of the area you want to highlight.
- Then, click on the up arrow of the keyboard. This way you can select the upper HTML element.
- Bit by bit, you can expand the area you are going to highlight
- Click or press on Enter to save your current selection.
- Type in the content you want to have in the tooltip or add new components.
- Finally, Save and preview your tooltip.