User API is an interface where you can manage and track usage analytics of the onboarding material for each user of yours. It becomes available when User Identification is enabled successfully. This feature is provided within the Growth and Enterprise plans.
Once User Identification is enabled and Active, you will be able to access your API Key (API Access Token) in the section shown below.
You can achieve the following by using this API:
- Create a user with your own user id
- Add custom attributes to a user
- Update custom attributes of a user
- Track custom attributes of a user
- Track preview history of a user
- Reset preview history of a user
- Delete user
We recommend you to get support from your development team and use an API Development Environment to access this data. Postman is a great alternative for this task.
You can use our API Documentation to see how to utilize the User API when it is successfully set.