Audience Segments are used throughout UserGuiding to group end-users and target them for guides, hotspots, checklists, and NPS Survey. They are vital for the customization of your onboarding material.
In this article, we'll show you how you can edit and/or delete previously created audience segments.
Where to start?
- First of all, arrive at panel.userguiding.com > Segmentation page.
- Find the Audience Segment you want to work with.
To delete an Audience Segment
- Just can click on the trash icon on the left side of its row and delete your segment.
Important: If you're using this segment in a UserGuiding content actively, you will see a warning like the following:
To delete the segment, you can go to the content's settings page by following the directory given in the warning popup and remove your designated segment.
Once the segment becomes unused, you can delete it.
To edit an Audience Segment
- To edit it, you can click on the gear icon on the left side again, and open Edit Segment section. Here, you can change and edit your segment.
- Finally, you can click SAVE to save your work.
Important: If you're using this segment in a UserGuiding content actively, the changes you made will be valid for it. Simply by clicking the Publish Changes button, you can edit the Audience Segment of your active content (ex: guides).