In the Panel, under the Content section, there is Hotspots tab. In here, you can find every hotspot group you've created in list view.
Just click on the Settings icon of any group and carry on to:
- Edit its title and domain preference,
- Define the target page URL on which your hotspot group displays its content via Targeting.
- Define a specific user segment for the hotspot group via Segmentation.
- Edit its container preference.
- Finally, choose the Activate option under the Status header for its hotspots to become visible to your end users once they arrive to the targeted URL.
Again, in the Panel, under the Content section, there is Hotspots tab. In here, you can directly click on the Hotspot Group that you want to structure and manage. Click on EDIT and your webpage will open in a new window with UserGuiding's Extension.