In the Panel, under the Content section, there is Hotspots tab. In here, you can find every hotspot group you've created in list view.
Just click on the Settings icon of any group and carry on to:
- Edit the title and status of activation,
- Define the target page URL via Targeting so that your hotspot group appears on that page.
- Define a specific user segment for the hotspot group via Segmentation.
- Edit its container preference.
- Finally, choose the Activate option under the Status header for the hotspots to become visible to your end users once they arrive at the targeted URL.
Again, in the Panel, under the Content section, there is Hotspots tab. In here, you can directly click on the Hotspot Group that you want to structure and manage. Click on EDIT and your webpage will open in a new window with UserGuiding's Extension.