You can install UserGuiding's Container code on WordPress by using our WP plugin.
- Download our WP plugin: http://bit.ly/ug-wp-admin
- Click on Add New under Plugins from the left menu bar.
- Click on Upload Plugin and choose our plugin you've downloaded.
- Click on UserGuiding from the Settings menu from the left menu bar.
- Copy and paste UserGuiding embed code to the Code section.
- Choose where you want to show the guides: Site / Admin / Customizer
- Click on Save Settings
You can also watch the following how-to video:
That's it. Your UserGuiding code is ready to roll.